Make sure your JUUL charger is connected to an adequate power source and that the device is making a secure connection to the charging base. Before contacting the JUUL Care Team, please try cleaning the charge contacts on the device as well as the charging base itself using a cotton swab moistened with isopropyl alcohol. If you continue to have problems, please contact the JUUL Care Team.
Articles in this section
- My JUUL is not producing vapor?
- My JUULpod is leaking when I use it?
- There was some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should i do?
- My JUUL appears to be making a rattling sound
- The JUUL pods will not stay in my JUUL
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapor when I am not using it
- My JUUL is not charging?
- The light on my JUUL blinks yellow 5 times?
- The light on my JUULpod flashes rainbow colors?
- The light on my JUUL blinks from purple to red?