JUULpods that are exposed to excessive humidity or a drastic altitude change may experience a small amount of condensation or leakage. If your JUULpod leaks, it's best to avoid direct contact with the liquid. However, if the liquid does come into contact with your hands, please simply wash with soap and water. You may continue using a JUULpod if some liquid has escaped, but carefully wipe the liquid off with a clean cloth or tissue before inserting into your device. If leakage persists, please contact the JUUL Care team.
Articles in this section
- My JUUL is not producing vapor?
- My JUULpod is leaking when I use it?
- There was some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should i do?
- My JUUL appears to be making a rattling sound
- The JUUL pods will not stay in my JUUL
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapor when I am not using it
- My JUUL is not charging?
- The light on my JUUL blinks yellow 5 times?
- The light on my JUULpod flashes rainbow colors?
- The light on my JUUL blinks from purple to red?