The fight against unauthorized and counterfeit devices is a long-term commitment to quality and service by JUUL Labs. JUUL Labs advises consumers to be cautious when purchasing devices from unauthorized resellers. While JUUL Labs would like to help the victims of counterfeiting, we are not able to reimburse money used to purchase infringing or counterfeit goods, nor do we assist with the resolution of disputes. In the case where we have a good faith belief that warranty claims are the result of counterfeit devices, we may reject such warranty claims, in our sole discretion.
Articles in this section
- JUUL® 1 Year Limited Warranty
- How Long Does the Warranty Last?
- What Does the Warranty Cover?
- What Will JUUL Labs Do?
- What is NOT Covered by the Warranty?
- How Do You Get Service?
- Can I Return My Device For Refund?
- What if my JUUL Device was purchased at a duty-free or international location?
- What is the Scope of JUUL Labs’ and Your Rights and Responsibilities?