After years of research, JUUL Labs developed its proprietary e-liquid formula, which is mixed under strict, quality-controlled processes utilizing industry-leading U.S. partners.
Our ingredients include glycerol, propylene glycol, benzoic acid, nicotine, and flavors. Our ingredients contain no THC, no Vitamin E compounds, ever.
- Glycerol and propylene glycol are humectants used in vaporization liquids and a variety of common products like toothpaste.
- Benzoic acid, found in the tobacco plant, is a part of our proprietary formulation to help make JUUL the ultimate vaping experience.
- Nicotine is a stimulant that comes from the tobacco plant. We use highly purified/USP grade/pharmaceutical grade nicotine.
- JUUL flavors consist of both naturally occurring and artificial flavor ingredients which provide the specific taste profile for each flavor.
- The liquid in JUULpods DOES NOT contain THC, any products derived from cannabis, or vitamin E compounds like those found in some cannabis-related products.
If you have health questions about the impact of vaping or ingestion of nicotine, we recommend that you speak with a healthcare professional.