Through years of research, JUUL Labs developed its proprietary e-liquid formula, which is mixed under strict quality controlled processes utilizing industry leading U.S. partners.
Our ingredients include glycerol, propylene glycol, natural oils, extracts and flavor, nicotine and benzoic acid.
- Glycerol and Propylene Glycol have commonly used humectants in vaporization liquids, and also used in a number of consumer products like toothpaste.
- Benzoic Acid is found in the tobacco plant, which is a part of our proprietary formulation that makes JUUL the ultimate vaping experience.
- As a policy, our development and manufacturing process does not add diacetyl and acetylproprionyl (or 2,3-pentanedione) as flavor ingredients.
- Nicotine content: 59 mg/ml with 5% nicotine by weight or 35 mg/ml with 3% nicotine by weight.
- If you have further questions or concerns about the health impact of vaping or ingestion of nicotine, we recommend that you consult with your health care professional.